Thursday, February 19, 2015

First Post

In my quest to lose almost 200 pounds, I need accountability. I'm off to a good start: I've changed my eating habits, started exercising at least 5 days a week, and that has lead to a 20 pound weight loss. But I need to keep going, while keeping my sanity.

There are several reasons I might convince myself to stop. Basically, it's a lot of work. I work full time, I'm a wife and mom, I'm taking a full load of graduate courses. I'm stressed because I need a better paying job. This leaves little time for my health.

I've chosen the blog name "Happy Healthy Hungry" because I desperately need to be happy and healthy. I'm already hungry, and I know that's unlikely to change.

I'm hoping this blog can be my accountability. I hope to post what I've eaten most days and make note of my exercise. This will also be a great resource for me. Sometimes I feel so uninspired and don't know what to plan to eat. Hopefully in those cases I can look back to see what I've eaten on earlier days. And then I can convince myself to keep going...

No comments:

Post a Comment